Daybreak Daybreak

Pretty cheesy combo of house stabs and fat snares. It's not bad but nothing new either. Good luck with your career as an artist.

-czery

Geoplex responds:

Fair enough - it's drum and bass, hardly my own genre :P Thanks for the feedback

Through the Sea of Time Through the Sea of Time

Epic!

MewCook responds:

Thank you very much!

Downtown Funk Downtown Funk

Nice use of the stutter effect!

SuperGoodSound responds:

stutter edit for the win. Loving it so far

untreated ballsnotdropped untreated ballsnotdropped

good buildup but needs more balldroppin' ;)

Sequenced responds:

whasts that

¿¿¿What Is The Question??? ¿¿¿What Is The Question???

is repetition humor?
yes it is.

Pluto Pluto

We need more music like this.

Asian Workshop Asian Workshop

very cool.
I want you to listen very very closely!

Raygun Raygun

Nice usage, given all the samples are orchestral. It's dnb alright, but it feels too minimal for me. The kick drum also sounds phat and silly. This exercise reminds me of dnb mod music, which had severe sample limitations. The difference with mod music is that you can sample real drums and breaks or course.

Fluxstyle - Experiments Fluxstyle - Experiments

groovy, glitchy, great!
Judging from a title, this is probably a WIP.
Regardless, I would still love to still a more developed and finalized version of the song.
Maybe a melody, or some more breakbeats.
It definitely has potential to go somewhere.

unknowngoth responds:

Well thank you very much! I'm always glad with positive feedback, and I'll see if I can actually continue on the song.

Avoiding Flesh Avoiding Flesh

It reminds of me of hip-hop instrumentals.
It's repetitive for sure, but it's not boring because I don't get tired from hearing it.
If anyone thinks this is boring, they're probably listening to it way to intensely. You gotta let your mind wander and avoid the flash. The function of the song is ambient background, not some sophisticate jazz chords. The loop successfully conveys a dark and confusing tone that even without seeing the game, allows me to visualize it clearly in my mind.

Good job!
czery

HeAvEn-SmiLE responds:

Wow, I didn't except that, thanks a lot for this answer, this describes everything I wanted to cover with that music, I'm really glad to see that, Thanks a lot! :)