Awesome Guy Episode 2 Awesome Guy Episode 2

Great art, music and animation. The story is interesting but the pacing seems a little off at times.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

That irony.
In seeking to stop the man in the woods, the protagonist becomes that man in the woods.

Runner Runner

there's potential hear. Some of the action was pretty funny while other parts seemed random and senseless. These random parts generally suffered from poor timing and random periods of silence. The humor itself was mostly hit and miss. Consider using background music to enhance ambiance and getting a voice actor. There are plenty of talented people here at newgrounds who are willing to collaborate.

Despite the shortcomings I really did enjoy the parts that were funny.

CosmicArt responds:

thanks, yea i know -.- the project has been in the works for a while, so i kinda loss sight in the timing of things ect. and just wanted to put it out there. There were a lot of factors that almost didn't make me want to post it at all (mostly my editing software and computer problems) so I'm happy that its actually out here on the webs.
As for the collabs, maybe in the near future if i find anyone. :)

Color Totems Color Totems

fun.

It's a little hard to see the 16th level. everything is so smal.

iNFlatableThor responds:

Thanks! I re-posted with a bigger window size.

Chompy Chompy

Very polished game. Nothing too special but fun non-the-less.

denudation denudation

Very polished and original.
Dying instantly was a little annoying at times but it made the game challenging.
Great work!

Daybreak Daybreak

Pretty cheesy combo of house stabs and fat snares. It's not bad but nothing new either. Good luck with your career as an artist.

-czery

Geoplex responds:

Fair enough - it's drum and bass, hardly my own genre :P Thanks for the feedback

Through the Sea of Time Through the Sea of Time

Epic!

MewCook responds:

Thank you very much!

Downtown Funk Downtown Funk

Nice use of the stutter effect!

SuperGoodSound responds:

stutter edit for the win. Loving it so far